Monday 6 May 2013

Relaxation – A Full Body Chill Out Experience - Meditation

Good morning  and hope you're all having a great bank holiday. I don't know about you but I am getting a very strong feeling from the Angels to ensure our mind, body and soul are kept in beautiful condition to ease our way through the ascension transition.



So if you know you could do with relaxing or are finding it difficult to rest or relax, then perhaps indulge yourself and try this meditation. Don't worry that it is an hour long...time just disappears when you are relaxed and in the zone..or that it is a meditation...just follow my words..it is that easy. For those who love meditation this is perfect 'ME' time.
Lots of love and light
Kathy Crosswell
PS If you have not already why not come and check out my new website at www.kathycrosswell.com. Please find all my latest books, events, products and much more.





No comments:

Post a Comment